Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Obsessing, Sleeping, Worrying, and More Sleeping

That about sum's up my last week.

Nothing really going on. Which is good, I'm not complaining. But not much to report.

I've been having some weird pelvic twitches?/pain?/pressure?/cramping? I have no idea how to classify what I'm feeling. It's only occasional. It's more like a keen awareness that I have a uterus. Dr. Google and DH seem to say this is normal. "Round ligament stretching." Golly, I hope that's all it is. You think I'd know what's normal by now, being this is my 5th pregnancy. But I haven't had too much of normal when it comes to the pregnancy department.

Approx. 8 weeks today. The way I look at it, in a few weeks, I should know how this is all going to turn out, one way or another. Just a few short weeks.

In the meantime, I'll keep sleeping. I'm so tired. How I long for my recliner and blanket. DH is taking good care of me. Hot fudge sundaes whenever I ask for them. Hey, I might as well enjoy the perks of pregnancy for as long as I can!

1 comment:

admin said...

Hey Jen, Thanks for the well wishes. I totally know what you mean about ignoring your pregnancy. After you have been through m/c's you learn not to get too attached.

Good luck. I'll be checking in.
M