Saturday, January 26, 2008

Where Has the Time Gone!?!

Happy 5th birthday, Matthew!

(I was hoping to add some cute newborn photos, but the digital images are on our old hard-drive, and, alas, our scanner is not compatible with Vista... thus, no pictures.)

I cannot express how much you mean to me. You have changed my life in more ways than I can count. I have loved every minute of being your mommy. I can't believe that 5 years ago today, I first held you in my arms. Thank you for all you have given me.

(And to prove my love for this child, tomorrow we are hauling our butts to Indianapolis, IN to see his beloved Monster Trucks... that's right... Monster Trucks. Sure, they were in Detroit, a mere hour from my home a week ago. Sure, Indy is a 4 1/2-hour drive. But his FAVORITE truck/driver wasn't at the Detroit "show," and the closest he's getting to Michigan is Indy. Be sure, pictures to follow!)

Man I love this kid!

No comments: