Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Pirates & Monster Trucks

Matthew's birthday celebrations have been a hit so far! The pirate cupcakes went over well at school:





We made our way to Indy to see his beloved Monster Trucks...

Matthew & a favorite fellow Michigander, Jim Koehler aka "Mr. Excitement."

Matthew and his ABSOLUTE FAVORITE driver, Tom Meents!
I thought he was going to pee his pants he was so excited!

It was so neat to see him so excited!
Now, I was trying to take pictures of the type of folk that come out for a Monster Truck Rally. Fearing for my life, I could only get a few. Let's just say I've never seen more mullets and "tails" in my life! Perhaps the most interesting person I saw there was her:

Who knew?!?

1 comment:

BlueBella said...

OMG I'm licking the screen over those cupcakes! DAMN girl . . .those look awesome!