Monday, February 25, 2008

You Know You're an Infertile When...

Let me preface this post by stating that I worked 42 hours in 3 days. I'm beyond brain dead.

Last Friday I received a company wide e-mail stating that there was someone in the office that found themselves unexpectedly pregnant. There was going to be a "contest" to see if anyone could guess who was the lucky mom-to-be.


I was at the office at midnight (don't ask), needless to say I was the only one in the office. I happened to spot the inter-office envelope where people were submitting their guesses. I just had to look!

Might I also add that everyone and their mother's-mother knows my infertility and miscarriage woes. People know that we have been TTC for 4 years.

The funny thing is that NOT ONE SINGLE vote had my name on it as the possible preggo.

Go figure.

1 comment:

FeistyKel said...

Ouch. That whole thing has to hurt on so many levels :( The fertile world is just a whole other planet.